Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here Comes the... Social Worker

So now we have a social worker, Kathie, let the games begin! Part one of the home study is Monday, with part two to follow in the next week. Then we start getting more paper together and work on fundraising, I guess. Knowing it's March already makes me feel the pressure of time, and the real-ness of having a louder, busier household soon. I feel like things will be veering towards crazy soon, but try to take one "event" at a time and not focus on the whole.

We continue to house-hunt, though it's slow going, surprisingly. Comes of being house-centric and really picky, I guess :) Lots of to-do things and lots on the back-burner of my mind to take care of as "it gets closer". There is definitely a feeling of excitement in the house! We are eager to be accepted by the Uganda program so we can move forward with learning more about the Country and process.

No comments:

Post a Comment